C.A. PICARD was founded in 1876 by Carl Augustus Picard as a “grinding workshop”, which over the years has grown into a multinational company. Currently has offices in Remscheid and Monschau, as well as branches in the USA, China and Japan.
C.A. PICARD is currently in the fifth generation of family ownership and is proud of its traditions and roots. The company’s success is based on reliable know-how, the most advanced heat treatment processes, as well as about 480 qualified employees.