Exposure unit ACCUTRAY OLEC AT 30 – 349 for pcb production
High-precision installation with automatic alignment of photomasks Accutray Olec AT-30.
Bilateral optical alignment by fiducial marks using 4 movable video cameras;
Double-sided exposure of soldermask, outer and inner layers in one machine without the need for reconfiguration;
Characteristics of Accutray Olec AT-30:
- Alignment accuracy ± 5 µm;
- Positioning accuracy ± 2 µm;
- Repeatability ± 2 µm;
- Job change < 1 min;
- Statistical process control with output of registration measurement;
Accutray Olec AT-30 alignment system:
- Software-defined position of CCD-cameras for alignment;
- Checking alignment before and after applying vacuum;
- Registration and combination by two or more fiducial marks.
Accutray Olec AT-30 features:
- The automatic exposure frame is designed for convenient and easy maintenance.
- Rigid construction, reliable in use, long service life of various parts and mechanisms of the machine.
Accutray Olec AT-30 Connection Requirements:
- Electricity connection: 380V 50A
- Compressed air: 7-8 bar