Foiled FR 4-laminate for the production of printed circuit boards, pressed from several layers of fiberglass with epoxy impregnation. The material is produced with single-and double-sided copper foil, different thicknesses and sizes.
Glass fiber FR 4 differs:
- high dielectric properties;
- quality of soldering with solid solders;
- processability (punching, punching holes, etc.);
- mechanical strength;
- geometric and physical stability;
- heat and fire resistance (class 94V-0).
Printed circuit boards for a wide range of military, telecommunications, production and control and measuring equipment are made from FR 4 foiled laminate. The material is basic for printed circuit boards used in consumer electronics and computer hardware.
Laminate is available on request from manufacturers: SGS, TUC, Hangzhou Xinsheng Electronic and Panasonic.